Philip T. Ryan Insurance is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Philip T.Ryan Insurance in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Philip Ryan
- Contact details of Philip Ryan – Tel 062 61933 . Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is Philip T. Ryan Insurance
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Philip T. Ryan Insurance was founded in 1982 and trade as Financial Brokers. Our aim is to provide a professional and confidential service to our clients for their Life Insurance, Pension and Investment business. We provide advice in the areas of Life Insurance, Pension, School Fees, Serious Illness, Income Protection, Mortgage Protection, Savings & Investments and Inheritance Tax Planning.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
Our clients’ data will be used in so far is necessary to provide the service they require. This will involve transmitting relevant data to financial institutions. Philip T. Ryan Insurance are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Philip T. Ryan Insurance will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Philip T. Ryan Insurance facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Philip T. Ryan Insurance refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Philip T. Ryan Insurance will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our regulatory body the Central Bank of Ireland and our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Philip T. Ryan Insurance or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Philip Ryan
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this statement, please contact us on (06261933 or email email@example.com